Our users are supported by a team of advisors that can be contacted by phone, email, or in person. Anyone with an Activity has an advisor assigned to them. This enables a continuing and coherent care, and an in-depth knowledge of the user’s projects.
In addition to the daily support our advisors give to our users, they run a number of information sessions aimed at improving knowledge and skills on a variety of topics. These sessions are free and without obligations, can be followed by newcomers and registered users seeking information. Most sessions last about 2 hours.
Some of the sessions include:
- a basic introduction to SMart;
- an overview of how to use our web interface;
- a compulsory session for anyone wanting to open an Activity in order to ensure a basic knowledge of the tool;
- a slightly longer information session given by a lawyer specialised in copyrights and an advisor, to give a better insight into the legal aspects of intellectual property rights;
- sessions catered to those working in specific sectors such as music or visual arts.